Stoatbringer

Well I haven't run OpenQuest myself but I do have the OpenQuest 1 pdf. I have only read through OpenQuest 2 Basic Edition and not the full rules but from what I have seen the same applies for that edition too. I would say from what I have seen the conversion needed is minimal if you even have to do any. All the rules comes from the same family of OGL rules. OpenQuest is just more slimmed down for easier play but you should be able to run most stuff without converting or just do the minimal converting that might be needed on the fly.

• Like 1

If you're running an OQ game using the MRQ2/Legend/Mythras supplements then you'll have to work out total Hit Points for the opponents, but that's about it. The skills sometimes have different names, but they port across almost seamlessly to their OQ counterparts.Some of the magic is also different, but you can port that over on the fly.

Just calculate Total HP as usual, and you're pretty much good to go.

Edited by Mankcam
  • Like 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"