Does initiation always result in tattoos now?

GAZZA

13 minutes ago, Qizilbashwoman said:

one of the things i like about the FFG Star Wars game is mechanically how the use of the Dark Side is actually super tempting. You roll the Force die and well shit, you got Dark pips. Boy do you really need those. It can't hurt to use those this one time. And the Dark Force pips are worth more towards success... I'm sure you can make it up later. Surely this will be fine. If you don't use the die, someone will definitely be badly injured and might even die.

In the old D6 Star Wars game, getting your first Dark Side Point had only benefits. :) Talk about a temptation! Of course, it set you up to possibly fall to the dark side if you picked up any more of them...

On 2/27/2020 at 6:01 AM, Jeff said:

Do you actually have a player with an illuminated Storm Bull character who wants to join Thanatar?

Brankist Farlow was an Orlanth Rune Lord-Priest, Associate Priest of Lhankor Mhy and Storm Bull. He became the Neck of Thanatar in our RQ2/RQ3 Campaign, by replacing the old one, under the assumption that he would be a better one than the current one. He also became Beloved of Krarsht, by putting a Krarsht Egg onto the Red Moon, allowing Krarsht to tunnel through the Air to the Red Moon. Among his claims to fame was binding Argrath in a Lunar Hell, because he thought that Argrath was a personal rival.

Brankist Farlow was described as like one of the Three Musketeers, probably more like Aramis than the others. Then we watched Rob Roy and one of the characters was Brankist down to a tee.

Probably isn't canonical, though.

Edited by soltakss
  • Like 2

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here