Masks of Nyarlathotep official Roll20 version?

AJ The Ronin

Are there any plans to release Mask officially in Roll20?

We been playing a bunch of one shots there (guess why?) and we like the convenience of the official pre-made scenarios. We were talking that it would be cool to run Masks but we noticed it is not available. 

BTW if you sell it by chapters it would kick ass. 

Thanks,

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

I would love to see some additional modules and campaigns released for the Roll20 platform. I've heard mention of Fantasy Grounds having Masks, but both of my groups currently play on Roll20, and I'm not keen on jumping back and forth between platforms.

Whether it's individual scenarios or something larger like Masks or Horror on the Orient Express, I hope that we do see some additional 7th edition material added to the Roll20 marketplace.

• Like 1

I've been GMing Masks (we're on chapter 3: Cairo). I've had success carving up the maps from the PDF version and pasting them into Roll20. The trick is to get the scale right, but unless you run a tactical game, an approximate scale works just fine. I also cut and paste the handouts, but I put them into a Google drive for the players and that is easier on me than creating them in Roll20. It does take a bit of work to input the NPCs into the character sheets.  So, it's doable, but I agree having it ready to go would save a lot of effort on my part.

I've played a few of the one shots on Roll20. The scenarios are great; but, the implementation in Roll20 leaves a lot to be desired. I hope Chaosium takes the time to leverage the power of Roll20 in converting their scenarios.  Dynamic lighting can be a great resource for setting the mood. For example, from my set up for the one-shot the Necropolis:

Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 2.39.13 PM.png

Edited by Umpherous Vermillion
resized photo
  • Like 1

I had sent a message to Roll20 support just to inquire about the possibility for additional CoC materials, and Masks was one of the main requests I made. Their response was rather vague, but they did say they were "absolutely bringing more products from Chaosium Inc. to Roll20." I'm so fresh to the platform that I don't really have a gauge on what their workflow / timeframe looks like... but hopefully we'll see Masks make the jump soon.

Oh that's great to hear! I've read that there's a lot already on Fantasy Ground, but the vast majority of people playing in both my regular groups were already on Roll20, so that made the most sense. I really hope they bring a lot over. To an extent, I don't mind rebuying things if they've been designed to work with the platform.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi, soooo I'm still waiting for Masks in Roll20.
Can anyone provide me with a glimpse of hope that I won't have to do it myself the hard way? 🙂

Maybe a Moderator or someone who might have some insight? 

I can't seem to find either Masks or Orient Express in the Marketplace. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...