Glorantha Games 2020: Glorantha Comes Home

pookie

On Saturday, April 25th, 2020, Darren Happens and Pookie would have been hosting Glorantha Games 2020, a one-day roleplaying convention dedicated to the world of Glorantha. Unfortunately, the global COVID-19 pandemic meant it was one of the first roleplaying events to be cancelled. The response in the gaming community has been to take our hobby online, so that is where Glorantha Games 2020 is going.

Glorantha Games 2020: Glorantha Comes Home will take place on Saturday, October 3rd, not in Birmingham, but wherever you are. Just like Glorantha Games 2019, there will be two game sessions for the day, followed a pub meet at our virtual local. If you have a game you want to run on the day, whether for QuestWorlds, 13th Age Glorantha, and of course, RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha, please let us know. Game sign-ups will be via Warhorn and each GM will arrange the means of running her game online. 

Please sign up here: https://warhorn.net/events/glorantha-games-2020

#WeAreAllUs!

• Like 6

Awaiting clearance.

Hopefully I can run Jack o'Bear's Picnic, where the Lord Ralzakark has hand-picked a group from the cream of his forces to rescue someone very dear to him from that most dangerous foe in Dorastor, a group of Adventurers.

All being well, I would be using Google's tools, with Google Keep as the meeting software, Google Chat for individual messaging, Google Drive for storing various things and Google Sheets for Character Sheets and Dice Rolling.

I am desperately trying to reduce the amount of acid and overt horror, to make it a U or PG Scenario.

• Like 4

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here