Chaosium store question

Psullie

Not sure where to post this question.

I know that buying a PDF before the hardback comes out, you get the coupon for a discount on the physical price.

Does that work when the hardback is already available? I'm tempted to pick up an existing book, I may get the hardback later, but for now I just want the PDF. Does that give me the option to buy the book with a discount later?

Ta.

28 minutes ago, Psullie said:

Not sure where to post this question.

I know that buying a PDF before the hardback comes out, you get the coupon for a discount on the physical price.

Does that work when the hardback is already available? I'm tempted to pick up an existing book, I may get the hardback later, but for now I just want the PDF. Does that give me the option to buy the book with a discount later?

Ta.

I (strongly) believe this to be the case; but I'm not Chaosium.

I (strongly) suggest you'll get a much better answer directly from Chaosium via e-mail -- customerservice@chaosium.com -- rather than posting to the somewhat haphazardly-read forums. As I understand it, "monitoring the forums" isn't really anyone's JOB at Chaosium, per se.  Sure, there's often "somebody" around, and it's "likely" your post will get noticed / responded-to within a few hours, or a day or two... or maybe not...

I have always gotten timely replies to e-mail, however.

Well... at least, for values of "always" more recent than The Return of the Great Old Ones, anyhow. 😉

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

6 hours ago, Psullie said:

Yes. When you're ready to buy the hardback drop Dustin an email at customerservice@chaosium.com and he can assist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2