When will Malleus Monstrorum be available in the UK warehouse?

Simon Fernandes

So, it's January 21st 2021.

The Malleus Monstrorum is available in every warehouse except the UK. Because of Brexit I guess.

So when will the book be available in the UK because it feels like Chaosium has abandoned the UK due to those stupid brexiteers. Curse them.

Does Chaosium not want people in the UK to play Call of Cthulhu? Hmm?

I understand that you are frustrated and I respect why you are frustrated. Chaosium does not have any control over shipping. Shipping has been compromised in the world right now, mostly because of the pandemic. Being from the States, I can't comment intelligently on Brexit's effect. Regardless, there are logical reasons why the books aren't available in the UK, and none of them have anything to do with Chaosium. Blaming Chaosium for factors out of their control doesn't get UK buyers the books any faster.

Hi Simon

I'm in the UK (and I manage the Call of Cthulhu line). The combination of Bexit and Covid has caused issues in shipping the books to our UK warehouse. We have worked / are working to address this as best as we can. We am to have the books in the UK very soon. As noted, we have zero control over boarder checks, shipping times, and so on. 

Clearly, we want the books available in the UK as soon as possible. 

Best regards

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Simon Fernandes said:

So, it's January 21st 2021.

The Malleus Monstrorum is available in every warehouse except the UK. Because of Brexit I guess.

So when will the book be available in the UK because it feels like Chaosium has abandoned the UK due to those stupid brexiteers. Curse them.

Does Chaosium not want people in the UK to play Call of Cthulhu? Hmm?

As we noted in our latest shipping & fulfilment update (Jan 15), we wish we had better news for our UK customers. Unfortunately, because of Brexit-related disruptions, the Malleus Monstrorum pallet we sent to our UK warehouse never made it across the Channel. Our shipping agent was forced to send our shipment back to Poland. Regretfully, they informed us that their warehouse in Calais was already overflowing with other delayed shipments, and that they had nowhere to store ours.

We are actively looking at other options to help our fans in the UK, and appreciate everyone's patience until we get this sorted out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1