Google Wave

Jarulf

I have a few invitations (about 5) to Google Wave if anyone is interested. Drop me a PM with an email address.

For those who have been spared the hype, Google Wave is a (mostly) text based collaboration tool that brings together features from email, IM and Forums. Its not in beta yet but there's been some interest in finding out how it works for playing RPGS on-line, with some games active.

It should also be a useful tool for developing a game on-line.

Guest Vile Traveller

I already have an invitation waiting to be used, but I know nothing about it, really. But then, I was an early gmail user and I've been very happy with that, so I look forward to checking out the wave.

I've only used it for a week or two. Well, looking around a little and scratching my head is probably a better description :)

It's not that it's particularly hard to use, once you get, uhm used to it, but I'm not sure what I'd need it for at the moment.

I play in several games over at rpol and one on rpg.net and wave could be an interesting option for PBM/PBP games.

I have a Wave account (drop me a PM if you want an invite), but, as yet, there's not much to do with it. There's a plug-in to display google maps, and I'd like to see one to allow the inline display of graphics, such as a dungeon map or the illustration of a critter. Right now, it's very bare-bones, but has potential.