Notes: The Defending Apple Lane Adventure

skulldixon

Nice! I think you put together a pretty solid review of the adventure and have a lot of good advice for folks GMing it. I haven't run it yet, but I'll definitely be using some of your suggestions when I do. What did your players think of the adventure, the setting, and ruleset overall? 

• Like 2

Overall, they are really enjoying the game. We've been playing for about 8 months now - think and just finished the last Adventure in the GMs Adventure Book. Slowly every few game session, I add a little bit of the lore into the game since I know several of them are not going to be reading up on the setting, that way they get exposed to it a little at a time. But all in all, they have no complaints and really like how the characters are members of their communities. I think the only thing that really tripped them up at first was Strike Ranks, but after a few combat rounds it all starts to make sense.

• Like 2

This is excellent advice that would be really helpful for a GM running this scenario. Thank you for sharing, and please let us know when you write up another adventure.

• Like 2