Errata?

Grimmshade

Might be a problem with your browser?

Until recently, I could read the Chaosium forums using Safari for iMac. Then, all of a sudden, when I would try to log-in, I would get an error message. For the longest time, I thought the forums were down.

Then I tried to access the forums using Chrome, and everything worked perfectly.

I just downloaded some of the errata files out of curiosity, and I'm able to open them without problem using Chrome on an iMac.

So... maybe try a different browser and see if that solves your problem?

9 hours ago, Grimmshade said:

Why aren't the errata updates in the errata thread available for viewing? Is there a list for each book available somewhere? I like to print out errata and keep it with my hard copy books.

I've just checked all the PDFs and your account and everything appears to be working fine. It was likely a local internet / browser glitch.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

Until recently, I could read the Chaosium forums using Safari for iMac. Then, all of a sudden, when I would try to log-in, I would get an error message. For the longest time, I thought the forums were down.

Try logging in with your email address not your username. There was a forum upgrade earlier in the year, that stopped usernames being used for login on security grounds.

• Like 3