Secrets of HeroQuesting is now available as a Hardcopy Standard Colour Print on Demand

soltakss

I am very pleased to announce that the Hardcover Standard Colour edition of Secrets of HeroQuesting is now live.

Thanks to Neil Gibson for preparing the POD.

DTRPG has now added an option to price the POD and PDF Bundle differently, so I have given it a $2 discount. If you want to buy the POD and PDF together, please use the bundle price. 

If you have previously bought the PDF, buy the POD and send me proof of both purchases then I will give you a Gift Certificate of $2 to reflect the Bundle Price. Send emails to soltakss at yahoo dot com and don't forget to include the email address you use for DTRPG purchases and screenshots of your DTRPG Orders.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/326489/Secrets-of-HeroQuesting?affiliate_id=66807

• Like 6

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 3 months later...
On 3/14/2022 at 1:39 PM, Atlantean said:

Absolutely excellent resource. It both confirmed my observation that this was more of a potential than an actual facet of the game…and actualized it in an accessible manner!

Very, very well done!

Many thanks.

I am glad that you enjoyed it.

When writing it, I tried to make HeroQuesting accessible and relatively straightforward to do.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

18 minutes ago, soltakss said:

Many thanks.

I am glad that you enjoyed it.

When writing it, I tried to make HeroQuesting accessible and relatively straightforward to do.

I am not exaggerating when I say reading through your creation offered me an epiphany regarding the ritual overlay intrinsic in RQ approach to magic. It has always been the strongest part of the game but you have succeeded in making explicit what was before only implicit. So many examples from my game fit paradigms you described (e.g magic road or cult initiation). I included a piece done by Mae (character in the game) reflecting a Magic Road that may be turning up often now that I understand what we did. Our game setting is Bronze Age Wales but the concepts translate well.

0FD87C8D-A33D-4452-93A3-775512C8A6F5.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Atlantean said:

I included a piece done by Mae (character in the game) reflecting a Magic Road that may be turning up often now that I understand what we did.

That's a lovely picture.

12 hours ago, Atlantean said:

Our game setting is Bronze Age Wales but the concepts translate well.

HeroQuesting should work well in that setting, especially if you have the Fae Lands.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 8:29 PM, Atlantean said:

I am not exaggerating when I say reading through your creation offered me an epiphany regarding the ritual overlay intrinsic in RQ approach to magic. It has always been the strongest part of the game but you have succeeded in making explicit what was before only implicit. So many examples from my game fit paradigms you described (e.g magic road or cult initiation). I included a piece done by Mae (character in the game) reflecting a Magic Road that may be turning up often now that I understand what we did. Our game setting is Bronze Age Wales but the concepts translate well.

0FD87C8D-A33D-4452-93A3-775512C8A6F5.jpeg

Getting some ElfQuest vibes from that, which can only be a good thing.

• Like 2