Madison WI

rleduc

Hello -- I just took a position at the Great Lakes Biofuel Research Center at UW-Madison. My wife and I are really excited about the move. Madison looks to be a great place to live (and raise our 4 year old)! I'll be up there in late January, maybe we can all meet up someplace.

Rich

Hi Rich & Narl -

Rich, sounds like a great move! Madison is a very nice place to live. The street system is no more confusing than St Louis :) (I lived there for a few months). UW-Madison is converting its old coal plant to biofuel and natural gas - maybe you're part of the project?

Our group games on Wednesday nights at my place. We play a fair number of games including board and miniature games. Currently we're playing Warhammer FRP. The dynamic is pretty laid back. We have a couple beers (2 of the guys are home brewers), complain about our lousy dice roles and have some fun. Please PM me and we can talk. Narl - you're welcome to come over next week.

Cheers - Mike