The Leaping place lakes

Agentorange

These lakes are inside the Redwood Forest. I don't recall any of them being labeled on the Troll Pak maps of Dagori Inkarth (RQ2 or RQ3).

Redwood is an elf forest, and while river cultists will be allowed to travel up the Zola Fel to the Leaping Place, few other outsiders will be welcome.

It should be a rather safe bet that there are one or more sisters of Kinope for this stretch of the river, receiving some worship from the aldryami and other denizens of the forest.

• Helpful 1
  • Thanks 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis

13 hours ago, Agentorange said:

A few days ago I asked about some writing on the map in the GTG - turned out it said Leaping Place lake. i can see there's a little group of lakes there......are any of the rest named to anybodies knowledge ?  And what ( if anything ) do we know about them ?

They aren't named on Greg's master map. You can see the whole area clearly on the Trollpak Classic map or buy it on Redbubble. The best references are in Trollpak where it describes how those four unnamed lakes were created on the Folanni River (page 37). 

• Helpful 1

7 hours ago, Scotty said:

They aren't named on Greg's master map. You can see the whole area clearly on the Trollpak Classic map or buy it on Redbubble. The best references are in Trollpak where it describes how those four unnamed lakes were created on the Folanni River (page 37). 

I didn't own Trollpak, but curiousity means I've splashed the cash to get a copy - i was going to buy it sooner or later anyway, I guess it was sooner  😃

Edited by Agentorange