The God Learners Episode 20: Imther: Edge of the Empire

Lordabdul

Episode-20-Imther-Edge-of-the-Empire-1024x1024.thumb.png.552b39d6a73a77b17a8871a2ef9ee43c.png

@Joerg and I welcome Harald Smith to the podcast  @jajagappa as we talk about his recent Jonstown Compendium book "Edge of Empire", focused on the Lunar province of Imther. We also discuss cheeses, in-world documents, dwarf-speak, maps, and more!

Edited by Lordabdul
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

38 minutes ago, Lordabdul said:

welcome Harald Smith to the podcast  @jajagappa as we talk about his recent Jonstown Compendium book "Edge of Empire", focused on the Lunar province of Imther. We also discuss cheeses, in-world documents, dwarf-speak, maps, and more!

Thanks for having me on! Enjoyed having a chance to showcase another piece of Glorantha!

(And as Ludo indicates in the notes - I will be at Chaosium Con and planning to run a seminar there on exploring other parts of Glorantha, particularly for GM's and players.)

• Like 2