A Storm Upon The Singing Trail - Sartar & Prax

Erol of Backford

I like the cameo A Storm Upon the Singing Trail by Mr. Smith in TotRM p.45 but wish to use a modified version of it in Heortland, Sartar or Prax. I see vistages of the Mt. Montserrat in Spain, the likes of the Alluvial Fan in Estes Park or the Narrows of Zion Canyon being the host for a flash flood.

It could also easily be set along one of the rivers in the Heortland besides the Syphon in the Heortland, that is unless it were some sort of tidal wave from the Bay but not likely.

One thought was to set it on the river running from Wild Mt. down to Kjartan's Lake and have the boy upriver from Spawn who knows, maybe he was hunting up toward Wild Mt. and if if it is here then the old man could be some sort of Orlanthi spirit with an archway and shrine easy to place somewhere upon the side of Wild Mt.

Another thought would be at Cam's Well which is full of snakes but the insertion of a flash flood might be more difficult to generate?

image.png.64f10f016fbbcd7dca4c7660e8c90a6a.png

5 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

I like the cameo A Storm Upon the Singing Trail by Mr. Smith in TotRM p.45 but wish to use a modified version of it in Heortland, Sartar or Prax. I see vistages of the Mt. Montserrat in Spain, the likes of the Alluvial Fan in Estes Park or the Narrows of Zion Canyon being the host for a flash flood.

No reason it can't work in a flash flood spot. Obviously the original came out of my Imther campaign (many of the original characters were initiates of the Conquering Daughter so use of the Daughter's Road to go to or from Jillaro made sense). I hope to republish at some point as part of an additional Imther book.

• Like 1