Character Sheet Missing Possessions and Background?

Funyanumi

On pages 16 and 17 in the new edition of BRP, it states that the back of the character sheet has space for possessions and for descriptive or background elements, but I don't see any sections for them labeled on the second page.
Did there used to be those sections on the sheets for older editions?
Does the book just mean the Notes section, or the blank backsides of the sheets?

The NPC sheet has a Possessions section and the vehicle/mount sheet has a Cargo one.

It's not like it's a big deal, I just like having my supplemental sheets match the standard character sheets.

Pg 16, under "Step 8: Possessions"
"The front of the character sheet has a section for weapons, and the back a space for possessions"

Pg 17, under "Finishing Touches" (continued from last page)
"The back of the character sheet has space for additional descriptive or background elements. Fill out as many or as few of these as you’d like, and check with your gamemaster to make sure that they know about them and that they’re suitable for the game."

6 hours ago, Funyanumi said:

On pages 16 and 17 in the new edition of BRP, it states that the back of the character sheet has space for possessions and for descriptive or background elements, but I don't see any sections for them labeled on the second page.
Did there used to be those sections on the sheets for older editions?
Does the book just mean the Notes section, or the blank backsides of the sheets?

The NPC sheet has a Possessions section and the vehicle/mount sheet has a Cargo one.

It's not like it's a big deal, I just like having my supplemental sheets match the standard character sheets.

Pg 16, under "Step 8: Possessions"
"The front of the character sheet has a section for weapons, and the back a space for possessions"

Pg 17, under "Finishing Touches" (continued from last page)
"The back of the character sheet has space for additional descriptive or background elements. Fill out as many or as few of these as you’d like, and check with your gamemaster to make sure that they know about them and that they’re suitable for the game."

I would consider "space for additional descriptive or background elements" (including "Possessions") to be part of "Notes" in this case (the use of "Possessions" on NPC's I would consider a thinly-veiled synonym for "Loot").

Edited by g33k

C'es ne pas un .sig

11 hours ago, Funyanumi said:

As I didn't need most of the stuff on the back, I knocked this in up my word processor (Pages). My players like a drawing area at the bottom, that's what Misc is. If anyone needs to do a version for themselves, the heading font is Boucherie Block and the smaller font is Adobe Garamond Pro.

DS BRP Character Sheet back.pdf

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/