BRP Monograpghs No longer available.

Rurik

Then RQ3 magic is gone, unless anyone writes it up for a new supplement. I think it's a shame, as it worked pretty good. But, on the other hand, having my players not know the effekt of every spell in the book can be good too.

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Well, I am glad that I shelled out the cash for these (total of like $55 for all booklets and shipping). I was pissed off at the time because it thought it would be like what the BRP Zero edition is today. I felt tricked when I received them and discovered that they were actually the RQ3 books with the serial numbers filed off. It was partly my fault as well because I didn't do any research before I purchased them. I randomly decided to visit Chaosium's website and saw several monograph books for BRP and assumed that it was a revised and greatly expanded version.

Don't dispair though; if you own RQ3 then you have the BRP: the Chaosium System monographs. All you have to do is delete any reference to Glorantha and you are good to go! :lol:

BRP Ze 32/420