Buh!? Chaosium website and BRP

Chaot

Right now it appears to be two links to the same BRP 0. One for $39.95 and one for $25.95. Did I catch them during an update and they're changing BRP 0's price to clear out inventory? Did they forget to take the second link down?

Also, when downloading the BRP Character sheet from the free downloads section, I get a pdf with two blank pages. I doubt it's my set up, since I've downloaded this file before.

hmm...

70/420

Right now it appears to be two links to the same BRP 0. One for $39.95 and one for $25.95. Did I catch them during an update and they're changing BRP 0's price to clear out inventory? Did they forget to take the second link down?

I think the $25.95 page is for the PDF download, but they haven't amended the text as yet to say so.

Also, when downloading the BRP Character sheet from the free downloads section, I get a pdf with two blank pages. I doubt it's my set up, since I've downloaded this file before.

Rendered fine in Preview on my iMac when I downloaded it just now...

Cheers,

Nick

I know Dustin's doing some work on the PDF download stuff this week, so that probably accounts for some of the stuff going wibble from time to time. All being well he'll have it ironed out soon.

Champing at the bit also...

Cheers,

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

Hmmm, I'm using a Powermac G5 running Panther. It's coming up blank in Preview.

It's in PDF 1.7 format (Acrobat 8.0+), which Panther may well not be able to render. I'll email to Dustin tonight about a conversion back to PDF 1.4 (Acrobat 5.x+) which most peopel should be able to use.

Cheers,

Nick