A Time to Harvest - Episode One Timeline

So I know I'm a little late getting started on "A Time to Harvest" but I've just about got a group put together for the initial adventure. I'm really excited, and also really impressed at just how much is going on! Between the plot hooks, red herrings and groundwork for later mysteries, this is a heck of a game! That said, with so much packed into the initial adventure, I was having trouble layering it all together and figuring out when to drop certain hooks and character actions.

So I put together a quick timeline, so that I can follow events item-by-item and make sure I'm covering all the things in each day that need to get done! I thought I'd share this here, although if it includes too much info from the campaign please let me know!

Episode One Timeline.docx

Also of note, I gender-swapped "Louis Gibbons" to "Louise Gibbons" so that there was more than one female NPC on the field trip.

Edited by TheLordWinter
  • Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to chime in with another thank you.  I had one of these in progress, but it was hand written and not as nice as this.  I am also working on a cheat sheet for the characters.  It seems that making sure the investigators learn who there class mates are will be important as the story moves forward.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...