One of my players wants to join the MiGo....help?

I'd let them, but have the mind-swapped students be wary that it is a trap to reveal their whole plot.  Have the player be "played."  Have the mind-swapped students send the student on errands that helps them complete their plans, but not reveal the plan to the student. Also have the mind-swapped students slowly inquire as to whether the student would like to travel to other worlds and learn eldritch information.  See what the student's reaction is.  See if the mind-swapped students will trust him or not.  If they trust him and the student makes it to the end of the episode, he's going to have screw-top brain surgery.

• Like 1

As long as this does not make you split the party in an awkward manner - let them join the Mi-Go agents. If only to let them experience the terror of interaction with Fungi from Yuggoth. If I were you, I would run a side adventure for this single player when he goes through some kind of Mi-Go bootcamp - Mi-Go would abduct him first because it is too risky to let an outsider into their current tactics. Then, at Broken Mountain, the character would be exposed to such horrors that over one session they go insane.

• Like 1