John Carpenter's The Thing

Dredj

I wouldn't know. But here's more info on it: Who Goes There? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And there's probably no more terrifying monster than The Thing.

The Thing or The Vang are number one on my terrifying monster hit parrade, though for different reasons. The Blob ranks up pretty high there as well!:)

Thanks for the links, I'll have to check them out.

Edited by Skunkape
Added thanks to Dredj.

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas

...or The Vang...

Sunwolfe shudders :eek: The Vang were about the only "monsters" I ever had serious nightmares about...well, there was that black haired chick who wore a red turtle-neck sweater and had three eyes. It all happened out in the jungle at night by the abandoned air-strip...

Holding his talisman next to his heart and eating garlic flavored pez,...in the dark!

Sunwolfe

Present home-port: home-brew BRP/OQ SRD variant; past ports-of-call: SB '81, RQIII '84, BGB '08, RQIV(Mythras) '12,  MW '15, and OQ '17

BGB BRP: 0 edition: 20/420; .pdf edition: 06/11/08; 1st edition: 06/13/08

Yeah, I was looking earlier for some links but couldn't find any. I first read the Military Form, then found Starhammer and thought that was a really got start for the whole series. When he finally came out with the Battle Master, I picked up as quickly as I could find it.

I'm kinda sorry he only wrote those 3 books, but those were some really nasty aliens.

Skunk - 285/420 BRP book

You wanna be alright you gotta walk tall

Long Beach Dub Allstars & Black Eyed Peas