Pendragon

Shiba Homer

Pendragon is one of my favorite games-- only I still haven't picked up the DBRP rules and hence can't answer the OP in the affirmative. I know, I know. Shame, shame. :o

Anyway, the most obvious way to use Pendragon with BRP is to add the rules for glory, personality traits, passions, or mass combat into BRP. The personality traits in BRP discussion got aired at least once around here. Personally, I love the mechanics, but it's definitely a Marmite sort of thing-- you love it or you hate it. Likewise, the mass combat system is brilliant and having used it I wonder how I ever got along without one.

Pendragon is one of my favorite games-- only I still haven't picked up the DBRP rules and hence can't answer the OP in the affirmative. I know, I know. Shame, shame. :o

Anyway, the most obvious way to use Pendragon with BRP is to add the rules for glory, personality traits, passions, or mass combat into BRP. The personality traits in BRP discussion got aired at least once around here. Personally, I love the mechanics, but it's definitely a Marmite sort of thing-- you love it or you hate it. Likewise, the mass combat system is brilliant and having used it I wonder how I ever got along without one.

Just what I was thinking.

My friend still owes me a cope as a birthday and christmas and birthday and christmas present.... (4 rolled into one!)

Speaking of Pendragon,

I understand that there is a Glorantha Pendragon adaptation floating around that is NOT Dave Dunham's PendragonPass. It supposedly shoehorns Glorantha into the game to the point were Pendragon 4e's Magic system is used...

Anyone heard about this?

SDLeary