RQG- Wish list

Mikus

On 10/4/2018 at 10:24 AM, Atgxtg said:

Bumping hit locations by delaying Strike Ranks seems a bit better, but makes it all about speed and not about skill. 

Maybe bumping hit locations depending on your skill level... You still roll for hit location but you can move to an adjacent hit location for every... full 20% of skill?

Say you have 63% in Broadsword... you want to aim for the head. You hit and roll for location and get Chest as result. You have to move 3 slots up the table, or 60% minimum. So the attack hits the Head. This also makes easier to hit the chest and abdomen which is a very logical thing.

• Like 1

Check my Lobo Blanco - Elric RPG (now in english!)

3 hours ago, el_octogono said:

Maybe bumping hit locations depending on your skill level... You still roll for hit location but you can move to an adjacent hit location for every... full 20% of skill?

Say you have 63% in Broadsword... you want to aim for the head. You hit and roll for location and get Chest as result. You have to move 3 slots up the table, or 60% minimum. So the attack hits the Head. This also makes easier to hit the chest and abdomen which is a very logical thing.

Well, one variant that I've been working on, off and on, is to allow someone to spend damage points to bump the hit location. The idea being that you give up a better hit to call your shot. 

Although I do like the roll two dice and take the closest. It could be expanded to 3 dice for a special and 4 for a critical. 

• Like 1

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.