Law Rune as an Augment

Tarumath

Maybe a stupid question but can you use the Law Rune as an Augment for Grimoires that don't use the Law Rune as their keyword? (Stand-alone abilities or breakout of another keyword)

If yes, could you have something like a "+1 Talented Sorcerer" breakout ability of the Law Rune to do the same thing as a specialized ability instead of just using the Rune?

14 minutes ago, Tarumath said:

Maybe a stupid question but can you use the Law Rune as an Augment for Grimoires that don't use the Law Rune as their keyword? (Stand-alone abilities or breakout of another keyword)

Yes, that's exactly the way to do it.

14 minutes ago, Tarumath said:

If yes, could you have something like a "+1 Talented Sorcerer" breakout ability of the Law Rune to do the same thing as a specialized ability instead of just using the Rune?

Yes

• Thanks 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

Although David has already answered, I'll chip in with "If you can narrate it then you can use it". If it makes sense in your game then just do it.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here