Premade Fantasy Characters?

LivingTriskele

Hello, just wondering if anyone can share links to premade fantasy characters? Thanks in advanced.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Thanks! Beginning characters for Middle-earth would be ideal! Also curious if anyone's adapted BRP for Warhammer Fantasy... My BRP canon is the Vitruvian hardbound.

"If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales."

"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

~Albert Einstein~

Thanks! And yes, I downloaded the Middle-earth pdfs earlier today. They'll be helpful I"m sure.

~Albert Einstein~

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! Much appreciated!

~Albert Einstein~