Encounter Manager for RQ - Input wanted

Cgeist7

Beta functionality for Encounters are now live in the RQ Character Creator app. https://rq-web.herokuapp.com 

Encounters can be created by adding one or more factions. When viewed, you'll have access to a bunch of combat & tracking related details for all characters in the encounter. This is no-where near as clean as I hope to eventually get it. It will take tweaking and some other eyes to get it right.

Also - there is no ability to save an encounter in process - if you leave the screen, HP etc. will reset.

You can access Factions & Encounters through the new layout tabs and via Add Content.

So a question: How much information do you want to see on an encounter screen? Everything? Minimalist? Is it important to track info and save back to characters? 

Thanks!

C

Screenshot_20190525-005026_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190525-005054_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190525-005018_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/25/2019 at 11:05 AM, Psullie said:

For me key info is HP & Armour by location, primary weapon skills, SR, MPs and spell effects. Ideally you will want to quickly jump from character to character via a menu rather there scrolling through a list. Great job so far!

Tabs are totally doable. If we're doing on character per tab, how much info would you want? Stats? Runes? Best skills? Or just core combat stuff?

I went through and re-vamped the encounter pages to match the general layout of the NPC sheets in the RQiG GM Screen Pack. I still haven't added in saving, but the pages should be pretty functional and hold a lot of useful information.

A sample encounter here: https://rq-web.herokuapp.com/view_encounter/christopherallison-battle-on-the-banks#Lunar Patrol-christopherallison-khelus-white-brow-0

I'll keep monitoring this thread for any feature requests for encounters, but will otherwise go back to the main app thread.

Cheers!

C

encounter_update.png

• Like 2