RQ:AiG (née RQIV) Skill Categories

SDLeary

The talk about RQ3 house rules and whatnot has me going back into my copy of AiG to take a gander. It looks like, at some point, they added a seventh category, Reasoning. Oddly, they never thought to define its modifier, at least not in this revision (formatted 2–column). 

Does anyone know what the formula was for the modifier to this?

SDLeary

DISREGARD: Found another copy of AiG on my drive, and it has it. Oddly the same as Knowledge so it makes me wonder why they broke it out to begin with.

Edited by SDLeary
Found another file
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, g33k said:

Wait... the '93/'94 AH one, or the '14/'15 TDM one?

I would imagine the former, but did AH actually get on board with that one. I guess they must have commissioned it Ironically , neither of those made it to print. making it the red shirt of the series...

ETA Ah ya beat me to it...

Edited by Bill the barbarian

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!

4 minutes ago, Bill the barbarian said:

I would imagine the former, but did AH actually get on board with that one. I guess they must have commissioned it Ironically , neither of it made it, ;make it the red shirt of the series...

ETA Ah ya beat me to it...

To the best of my knowledge they didn't, it was an independent effort. I imagine that they would have had to go through AH for publishing and distro if things had moved forward.

SDLeary

• Thanks 1