Official plans for the Holy Country?

Gallowglass

So, my current RQG campaign has mainly taken place in Sartar and Prax. Lately my players have been hinting that they might want to visit either Esrolia or Heortland, and I find myself wishing I had more setting material to work with. Does anyone know if Chaosium has plans to develop Kethaela anytime soon? Or in the next few years? I’ve heard tales of a Nochet book, which is very exciting. I’m also hoping that when the new Trollpak appears there is more info on Shadow Plateau. Other than that I have heard little.

It’s a rich and fascinating land, and it’s right next to Dragon Pass with close political and trade relations. I feel like due to proximity, more material on Esrolia and Heortland would be very helpful for me as a GM. After that, I would love to see more on God Forgot, Shadow Plateau, Caladraland, and the Rightarm Islands, just because they’re neat places. 

After checking this thread, I noticed that there are quite a few Kethaela-related projects that I had never heard of (Whitewall, Heortland, Seapolis). Was there some announcement about these that includes more details? 

For example, what is the Whitewall campaign all about? Is it pre-1625? Or is it focused on the rebuilding of Whitewall?

1 hour ago, Gallowglass said:

Was there some announcement about these that includes more details? 

Nothing beyond what Jeff has noted briefly.

1 hour ago, Gallowglass said:

what is the Whitewall campaign all about? Is it pre-1625? Or is it focused on the rebuilding of Whitewall?

It is post-Dragonrise (as is all RQG). It is largely scenarios and what I might call the "reopening" of Whitewall.

• Thanks 2