Hervald's Helm

soltakss

I am trying to find out in which supplement the Hervald's Helm HeroQuest appeared in.

Searching through the PDFs I have has not helped and gingerly leafing through my paperback copies of Hero Wars has not shown it to me.

My thought is that it is in one of the Hero Wars books, but Google isn't helping much.

Can anyone help, please?

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

29 minutes ago, metcalph said:

Hero Wars Narrator's Book in the sample heroquest I think.

Thanks.

I don't have that as a PDF and it isn't available on DTRPG, so I'll have to recheck my creaky paperback and hope it doesn't break.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

In the end, I removed all references to Hervald's Helm from the text, on the assumption that most people would not have access to the HeroQuest.

However, if someone had a PDF copy, then I wouldn't say no to being sent one.

Obviously, I am not soliciting or encouraging the sharing of files and would happily buy a copy if I could.