King of Sartar novel hardcopy in USA

seasparrow

I would like a hardcopy of the revised "King of Sartar" novel. There are a few listed as available on Amazon, but I would like to purchase from Chaosium, to support the company, and also to take advantage of the free PDF policy. I also can't tell if the Amazon copies are the revised edition (the picture is certainly wrong for that) or an older printing.

There don't seem to be any copies in the USA warehouse of Chaosium. Are there any plans to reprint this book, or should I resign myself to buying from Amazon?

Thank you!

Edited by seasparrow
clarity

On 10/10/2020 at 10:56 AM, seasparrow said:

I would like a hardcopy of the revised "King of Sartar" novel. There are a few listed as available on Amazon, but I would like to purchase from Chaosium, to support the company, and also to take advantage of the free PDF policy. I also can't tell if the Amazon copies are the revised edition (the picture is certainly wrong for that) or an older printing.

There don't seem to be any copies in the USA warehouse of Chaosium. Are there any plans to reprint this book, or should I resign myself to buying from Amazon?

Thank you!

Pinging @Dustin O'Chaosium who (I think) would be the person to ask.
Direct to Chaosium (as opposed to general-forum queries) usually gets a better, quicker answer...

• Like 1

C'es ne pas un .sig