Mythic Babylon: Review by Shukamu Press

lawrence.whitaker

Extremely high praise for Mythic Babylon from Shukamu Press, which publishes the similarly themed 'Babylon On Which Fame and Jubilation Are Bestowed':

"Mythic Babylon earns the highest rating I’ve ever given, well, anything. Excepting my own output, there isn’t any better treatment of the subject available; Mythic Babylon puts to shame all of the other cursory, trope-heavy, low-density and poorly-researched Ancient Near East or “Bronze Age” RPG material currently available."

You can read the full review here.

• Like 5

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

I am highly impressed by the amount of information in this book and the rich vibrant setting that it describes.  I've read a lot of game system supplements for a variety of rules systems.  This one stands out for its content and the degree to which it draws this reader into the world that is being presented.   The authors of Mythic Babylon and The Design Mechanism should be justifiably proud of what they have created and presented to the gaming community.  The Design Mechanism has a reputation for excellent, detailed and imagination-stimulating settings for Mythras.  Mythic Babylon strikes this reader as quite possibly the best, so far, in that illustrious catalog.

Edited by ThornPlutonius
  • Like 5