THe Kickstarter fufillment

HeartQuintessence

Ok as much as I love  the world of Theah, (omg the 2nd edition books are marvelous), I don't enjoy the system as much, but does anyone know whats going on with the kickstarter fufillment via backerkit?

It seems  Secret Societies is out ( and while its in my backerkit) there's no Drivethru link for it?
Anyone else experience this?

Alsoi I am super excited for Vactine City and... The New World book.

On 10/30/2021 at 10:56 AM, HeartQuintessence said:

It seems  Secret Societies is out ( and while its in my backerkit) there's no Drivethru link for it?
Anyone else experience this?

I can't speak to other points, but most KS's don't release to the general public (e.g. DTRPG) until some time after the KS/BK release.

First, they need to make sure the complete good-faith & due-diligence efforts to complete all the pledge-fulfillments -- including an effort to resolve change-of-address and other glitches (even though many of those are technically the "fault" of the backer) -- before they move on to taking other folks' money.

Sometimes, there's a period after that, which is some mix of "honoring the KS early-access" (e.g. next-day-release to the public isn't bloody much "early access!"), and just changing the logistics from KS/BK release to DTRPG release.

So unless your BK copy has been there for more than a couple of weeks -- maybe even a month or two -- I'm completely unsurprised by a lack of public access.

C'es ne pas un .sig

14 hours ago, HeartQuintessence said:

I realized that Secret Society came out (to the public), but then I realized I didn't get an DT rpg-link for it via backerkit so I am more or less confused.

You *DO* have the product, direct from BK... is that right?
So you're "whole" in the sense of having the promised product... just puzzled by an apparent anomaly?

If I had to guess, then:  I'd guess there's some disconnect between your BK id and your DTRPG id; the one doesn't know about the other.
DTRPG isn't sending you notice of it, because they don't know your account is entitled to the product.

But that's just a guess.

Or are you actually short of something you backed on KS?
I'd contact customerservice@chaosium.com if you've got an actual shortage that needs to be resolved!

C'es ne pas un .sig

Chaosium is in the process of fulfilling all the remaining awards for both 7th Sea Kickstarters. 

All rewards will be provided to backers before anything goes on sale to anyone else.

All PDF rewards are being distributed via BackerKit. We notify backers when a new PDF is available, but even if you missed the email you can always go into BackerKit and download the PDFs any time you want. Your Kickstarter email and your BackerKit email can be the same, but they do not have to be the same. Either can be changed at your convenience, but they do not auto-sync with each other. You would have to update both of them if you want them to be the same.

If you don't know what your BackerKit email is, please send us a message and we can look it up.

NOTE: Every now and then we have a small number of customers that need to have some of their data/rewards adjusted in BackerKit. Message us with your concern and we will help sort it out, usually very quickly. NOTE: We no longer use DTRPG to distribute PDFs. Any/All older DTRPG codes you may have once been provided have been deactivated. All PDFs for completed books are available in BackerKit.

• Helpful 2

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.