Jonstown Compendium - Holiday Dorastor: Seven Hills is now available

soltakss

I am pleased to announce our newest Jonstown Compendium supplement, Holiday Dorastor: Seven Hills, a RuneQuest supplement covering the Seven Hills area of Dorastor..

Here you will find descriptions of the many places and people found in this foul nest of Ogres, plus magic items, new spells, new monsters, and eight scenarios ranging in difficulty from beginner to advanced.

So, come, worship at the Temple of True Being, visit the Carnival, Sweat Lodge and the House of Many Pleasures. Marvel at the military might of the Ogres and let your Inner Ogre out, without restriction. You know you want to!

Please Note: We are still awaiting 2 images, one for the Temple of True being, the other for The Mansion. Once those are available, we will add them and upload them as a free update.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/381173/Holiday-Dorastor-Seven-Hills?affiliate_id=66807

Edited by soltakss
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2021 at 4:38 AM, soltakss said:

So, come, worship at the Temple of True Being, visit the Carnival, Sweat Lodge and the House of Many Pleasures. Marvel at the military might of the Ogres and let your Inner Ogre out, without restriction. You know you want to!

So... Is this some sort of cult thing?  I mean... I know Glorantha has lots of cults, and they're cool and all, but you know, is this like a "CULT" cult?  Awkward question, I know...😅

On 8/6/2022 at 7:08 AM, Darius West said:

So... Is this some sort of cult thing?  I mean... I know Glorantha has lots of cults, and they're cool and all, but you know, is this like a "CULT" cult?  Awkward question, I know...😅

Well .... yes, yes it is. There are certainly aspect of that in several of the Ogre tribes in the Seven Hills.

On 8/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, Darius West said:

Well, yes and no.

My version of the Seven Hills has 7 Cacodemon Shrines, each atop a hill, with a Cacodemon Great Temple in the middle. Each has an area of influence that affects Ogres, so the whole of the Seven Hills area is affected by Cacodemon's Influence, which means that Ogres behave very Ogrey. So, basically, some come to the Seven Hills, as they can stop pretending to be something they are not and let their Ogreness hang out.

• Temple of True Being: Cacodemon Great Temple, where Ogres are taught to be themselves
  • Carnival: A yearly Carnival sponsored by the Seseine Cult, its purpose is to gather Mana for the cult
  • Sweat Lodge: A place for bathing, or for ritual purification
  • House of Many Pleasures: On the face of it, a brothel, but with added layers of pleasure, it has a lot of Succubi and Lamiae present, all worshippers of Seseine

By the way, if anyone is interested un running scenarios set in Dorastor, Secrets of Dorastor is 1 sale away from becoming a Gold Seller.

• Like 1

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here