Magazines with KAP articles

Dagonet

I've found another 2 official Spanish products (from Nosolorol) in my archive:

La Dama Misteriosa (The Mysterious Lady) - stand-alone introductory adventure

A la Caza de la Bestia (Beast Hunting) - stand-alone introductory adventure

I don't know whether they can be considered "magazine articles" or "supplements", probably the latter...

They were sold as PDF-only products, as part of a multi-system adventure collection that was directly crowdfunded by the publisher a few years ago. Unfortunately, in the meantime Nosolorol has stopped translating Pendragon and is no more selling ANY Pendragon products.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mandrill_one said:

La Dama Misteriosa (The Mysterious Lady) - stand-alone introductory adventure

There was an adventure "La Dama Misteriosa" in the magazine Nivel 9 #10, written by Ricardo Dorda. I wonder if it's the same one?

6 hours ago, mandrill_one said:

A la Caza de la Bestia (Beast Hunting) - stand-alone introductory adventure

Awesome! I'll have to check it out.

ROLAND VOLZ

Running: nothing | Playing: Battletech Hero, CoC 7th Edition, Blades in the Dark | Planning: D&D 5E Home Game, Operation: Sprechenhaltestelle, HeroQuest 1E Sartarite Campaign

D&D is an elf from Tolkien, a barbarian from Howard, and a mage from Vance fighting monsters from Lovecraft in a room that looks like it might have been designed by Wells and Giger. - TiaNadiezja

14 hours ago, AlHazred said:

There was an adventure "La Dama Misteriosa" in the magazine Nivel 9 #10, written by Ricardo Dorda. I wonder if it's the same one?

Yes, at first sight it's the same identical adventure (identical chapter names, etc.), but with a different layout. The only difference is that the stand-alone version also includes 5 pregenerated Player-knights, with a relatively brief background for each one.

I completely forgot that the same adventure was published in Nivel 9!

• Like 1