[Age of Arthur] So it begins

Bleddyn

I guess I need to come up with an agenda and then we can tackle things from there!:7

I will have it posted tonight.

Edited by Bleddyn

In might a man, a youth in years, Of boisterous valour, Swift long-maned steeds under the thigh of a handsome youth ...Quicker to a field of blood, than to a wedding quicker to the ravens' feast

- Y Gododdin

"The soldier knows little of philosophers but in him and in his deeds life expresses itself more profoundly than any book can"

- Ernst Junger

E3b1a2 V13 V36

Got a share point space set up now... I have sent invites out for participants.

In might a man, a youth in years, Of boisterous valour, Swift long-maned steeds under the thigh of a handsome youth ...Quicker to a field of blood, than to a wedding quicker to the ravens' feast

- Y Gododdin

"The soldier knows little of philosophers but in him and in his deeds life expresses itself more profoundly than any book can"

- Ernst Junger

E3b1a2 V13 V36

Got a share point space set up now... I have sent invites out for participants.

If it's for documents, you could just attach it to a post, at least that's what some others have done.

good point

Edited by Bleddyn

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

If it's for documents, you could just attach it to a post, at least that's what some others have done.

good point

Personally, I think it would be better to keep everything in one place (meaning here).

Also...You can Edit Trif's message if you're the admin for the forum??!! That's cool. I can't wait until I have my own Forum!

"Tell me what you found, not what you lost" Mesopotamian proverb

I need an area where we can discuss and where I can work... fractured mind... I was busy today dealing with afghanistan stuff. I will be back on the ball tomorrow.

- Y Gododdin

- Ernst Junger

E3b1a2 V13 V36

• 11 months later...

By the way, for anyone in the UK or Ireland, there's a new series on Channel 4 (starting Saturday I think) called Camelot - it looks to be a retelling of the King Arthur stories and looks very nice indeed, from the adverts.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here