Kaldar and Sinjota

Erol of Backford

1 hour ago, Erol of Backford said:

But what does this have to do with Sinjota? Is she part dragonewt?

There is no indication that Kaldar and Sinjota have any connections to dragonewts. They are demon guardians.

For one interpretive look at these two, see the picture shared on FB by Katrin Dirim: 337014030_1598449867326901_4202475089404

Edited by jajagappa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mfbrandi said:

W for water? S for sea? Z for Zaramaka

It's obviously a work in progress but I currently think "Z" and maybe "SS" are rotated special instances of the generic :20-element-water: (mem) that emphasize a particular orientation within the broader fluid complex to produce, for example, the blue man of the west (mem final?) or the talking god of everyplace. 

One of the interesting things revolves around the relationship between L for Lodril, which in the sacred Dara Happan is of course the "awakened earth" rune or "the eye in the box," and G is for Genert, which is clearly the Pamalt upright. This conceals one of the more profound mysteries. And as in the earthly Hebrew, we can read F for P throughout. 

• Thanks 1

singer sing me a given

1 hour ago, scott-martin said:

But as usual this is a digression.

Much as I love it, shouldn’t we perhaps move this symbol stuff to its own thread?

If I get time tonight, I will try to do a cleaned up Dara Happan Sacred Font decoder ring as a PDF, so those without the font installed can see what is going on.

NOTORIOUS VØID CULTIST

1 hour ago, jajagappa said:

For one interpretive look at these two, see the picture shared on FB by Katrin Dirim:

Great picture!

YGMV, we just need association, scales, forked tongue, snake tail, it's all reptilian and we are OK with that making in draconic in a twisted, guardian of hell's gates, sort of way.

It's all fitting into our wicked plan for an epic-retirement Glorantha gaming group... we just need something more healthy than Doritos and Budweiser to go with the 8 hour gaming sessions.

image.png.57e0790a5901ede0324815aeeec1d852.png image.png.2d7fe505f09ef61be1d928a1a89c251e.png image.png.ca2d1b6772f338c21e64a79a09c29919.png image.png.937c2d15cc0c72d31b82702573dfabe8.png

1 minute ago, mfbrandi said:

Much as I love it, shouldn’t we perhaps move this symbol stuff to its own thread?

LOL you guys are some much deeper into the runes stuff, that's why I put the math in there.

Substitute runes and see what you get. 

ax3 + bx2 + cx + d = 0

I'll make a new thread, Dwarven Computationalism.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1