Trait for twins

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 8:27 PM, Oleksandr said:

That's my idea, when twins turn 7 they recieve minor random directed trait toward each other - + to Love (family), Honest, and maybe Trusting - around 1d6-2 or 1d6/2-1, with a minimum of 0.

I think this is a great idea.  I once had players who rolled identical stats in RQ so we had them become identical twins.  It was fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oleksandr said:

BTW, i wonder, how in real play PK interact with their children, and families in general? Is that important part of game?🤔

Depends what the GM and the Players like to play. And the number of players, too. For instance, I currently have 5 players in our campaign. If we focused a lot into each of their families, we would never get any adventuring done. On the other hand, if I were running a solo campaign for just one player, then definitely the family drama would be part of the campaign.

• Like 1

I once had a twin (Ono) along with another player (On) in the RQ3 Samurai campaign. One of them was good and the other was naughty (didn't get any Santa presents) and there was always confusion about who did what. Enjoyable sub-plots

We were also part of a Biwa (Japanese lute) boy 'guitar' band with the other players and even wrote songs... sadly I don't have any copies of them. Probably due to using saki in tea ceremonies

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Oleksandr said:

https://www.leidenpsychologyblog.nl/articles/when-girl-meets-boy-in-utero-the-twin-testosterone-transfer-ttt-hypothesis (shame they removed old comments, there was interesting discussion..) It seems women born with twin brothers would be way more likely to became knights😀.

Also a bit of a favorite for playwrights for masquerade/crossdressing shenanigans... 😛

• Haha 1