The Dhole's House: create, track, save, and print characters for Call of Cthulhu for free!

MOB

FkYL4bfWIAAulwX.jpeg.29722b2dda06e3e5fee26fde89d25d20.jpeg

Create, track, save, and print characters for Call of Cthulhu for free!

The Dhole's House is the official online toolkit for players and Keepers

• Save, update and download PDFs of your Investigator 
  • Upload character portraits or choose from a library of over 1000
  • 1920s, modern, Down Darker Trails, Pulp, Regency, and other eras supported

Create a free account at The Dhole's House today.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Thanks 3

• MOB featured and pinned this topic
dhole-s-house-header.png

The Dhole's House is the official online toolkit for Call of Cthulhu, where you can create, track, save, and print characters for free!

But did you know you can also generate props and handouts? Available right now are:

Create a free account at The Dhole's House today and start exploring!

newspapersample-copy.png
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 2

• 1 month later...

Is there any chance Dhole's House could be expanded to include characters from other BRP based games, in my case most interest in Rivers of London. RoL is so very close to the ruleset that it should be easy? (Not knowing of course how hard it really might be.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Already submitted this suggestion through the Contact us form on Dhole's House, though thought i would mention it here also.

for the character Portraits I would love to see an option to filter them based on gender and time period (ie when creating a male character I dont need to have the female portraits coming up, same goes with if doing a 1920's era character I dont need to see the modern day portraits).

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Site is amazing. I had fun with the handout creation utilities. i can not wait for the newspaper clipping one to expand to at least allow me to change which paper it is from. Site is amazing. I had fun with the handout creation utilities. i can not wait for the newspaper clipping one to expand to at least allow me to change which paper it is from.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:22 PM, Matthew said:

Is there any chance Dhole's House could be expanded to include characters from other BRP based games, in my case most interest in Rivers of London. RoL is so very close to the ruleset that it should be easy? (Not knowing of course how hard it really might be.)

Presumably Regency Cthulhu & Down Darker Trails are even easier to implement... 
I'd guess it all depends on what Chaosium sees from the sales-numbers, and customer requests via various online media...

How are RoL / RC / DDT faring on Roll20, FantasyGrounds, etc?

(edit to add:  notwithstanding the CoC7-ish mechanical similarities, there's rather a lot of non-CoC RoL'isms, so Dhole House may not be the right home for a RoL char-gen)

Edited by g33k
RoL != CoC

C'es ne pas un .sig

• 5 months later...