Tough week for women we remember

svensson

It's been a sad week for women that so many of us old geezers remember fondly.

Tatjana Patiz, a German supermodel from the 80s and 90s passed away from [very sadly] breast cancer.

Gina Lolabrigida, one of a generation of Mediterranean beauties [Gina, Sophia Loren, a couple Greek actresses that didn't get as much coverage], passed a well-lived life at age 95.

Renee Geyer, a singer from Australia, passed away due to post operative infection.

Lisa Marie Presley also passed.

Don't get me wrong here... we're going to miss such legends as Jeff Beck a lot. But a lot of men have school boy crushes on actresses and singer that's not only biological, but indoctrinated behavior... Madison Avenue has encouraged us in this silliness [and that's exactly what it is -- assuming it does metastasize into obsession] since the time we started noticing girls and our voices started sounding funny.

• Like 1

Annually, I feel overwhelmed by the flood of New Year's memoriams*, when I know it must be happening throughout the rest of the year.

We're all mayflies.  Smoke 'em while you got 'em.

And...be kind.

!i!

(*Daily, if I make the mistake of visiting a certain other game forum. :p)

carbon copy logo smallest.jpg  ...developer of White Rabbit Green

19 hours ago, Ian Absentia said:

Annually, I feel overwhelmed by the flood of New Year's memoriams*, when I know it must be happening throughout the rest of the year.

We're all mayflies.  Smoke 'em while you got 'em.

Good thing the younglings still accept us from the old fart generations and allow us to write these obituaries.

• Like 1

Telling how it is excessive verbis