Corum, the Eye and Hand

Chaot

I'm sorry this is a really specific question but I only vaguely remember and I can't find the information elsewhere.

As we know, basically put, the eye can see into worlds beyond where Corum's previously killed enemies wait for his call. The hand can gesture these minions to attack Corum's current enemies. Once defeated, the old minions are replaced by the new ones.

At one point though, I seem to remember that his ended minions did not survive and his pool of critters was now depleted.  I forget how he replenished this pool and it's driving me mad.

Can anyone help, or direct to the particular story?

70/420

I honestly don't remember either. I thought he unleashed them and they got slaughtered. But maybe then he killed something else with his hand and it took their place?

I guess I just need to reread the chronicles....

70/420

On 3/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, smiorgan said:

I don't remember. But you got me in the mood of re-reading Corum.

If you prefer something more visual, or a different experience of the story, there's an excellent graphic novel series of The Chronicles of Corum by Mike Baron, Titan Comics (2018). I've only read the first volume -- and it was very good, but the other 2 are out now too.

1782763252.01._SX360_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Questbird said:

If you prefer something more visual, or a different experience of the story, there's an excellent graphic novel series of The Chronicles of Corum by Mike Baron, Titan Comics (2018). I've only read the first volume -- and it was very good, but the other 2 are out now too.

1782763252.01._SX360_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Got this as well! It's good.

• 2 months later...