Pendragon 6e character sheet on Roll20

RandomNumber

• 2 months later...

I'm not finding Pendragon 6e in the 'Playing' games list.  King Arthur Pendragon is on there, but that's 5e and not the sheet I'm seeing here above.  Any advice on how to find it?

Thanks

I found my own answer.  I have to create a new campaign & cannot change a current one to the new Ed.

Sorry for the bother

Edited by Dildrum
update

• 7 months later...

Great to see the upgrades to the Pendragon character sheet in Roll20 ahead of the Core book launch.

1. The Squire roll button is still bugged: No attribute was found for @{Dame Tamura|squire_squire_skill}

2. Could we please have the character name added to the dice roll templates?

Thanks,

On 9/16/2023 at 11:20 PM, Dildrum said:

I'm not finding Pendragon 6e in the 'Playing' games list.  King Arthur Pendragon is on there, but that's 5e and not the sheet I'm seeing here above.  Any advice on how to find it?

Thanks

I found my own answer.  I have to create a new campaign & cannot change a current one to the new Ed.

Sorry for the bother

You can update a current campaign to the 6th edition sheet. 

On the launch page, go to Settings > Game Settings and scroll down until you get to Character Sheet Template

Then start typing Pendragon and it will show all of them, including the 6th Edition one. It seems to use the same format as the 5.2 one so it seems to carry the data across from 5.2 characters pretty well.