The Glorantha Digest Archives

Erol of Backford

18 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

I discovered that site, it's got great exchanges from way back when... 1000's and 1000's of posts, seen items from the mid 90's. great stuff in there.

And some not so great including endless debates on excruciating points of minutiae. 

18 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

I hoped for another treasure trove of archive stuff. Wishful thinking.

Depends on what archive you're looking/hoping for. Those sites are really just precursors to the BRP Forum using the medium we had available at the time.

To find stuff in general I recommend starting with the Well of Daliath here: Well of Daliath site

On the right-hand navigation go down to the last two items for old archived materials:

image.png.552308b51d9e7546691dd802c4e6af70.png

The last will take you to the general site for mailing list archives (Glorantha Digest is but one of those): https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

Scroll down to find the direct links. The earliest contents were the RuneQuest Digest (listed as "BellDigest" and "HenkDaily"). The GloranthaDigest was next in the series of ongoing digests. 

image.png.59cbe6cd331a42d633f5cf00ef20c1dc.png

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1