Hard print of RQ Digest from back in the day, free for the collecting - UK

Hi folks

I am clearing house, and have 2 lever arch files filled with printouts of the discussions in RQ Digest back in the early days of the RQnet - includes details of The Gordayan IIRC (a wonderful hideous undead monster). The articles and banter catch a moment in time, so I am reluctant to just discard.

If there is alot of interest I will prioritise people with a presence in the community who have a publication based interest.

I will consider posting for the cost of postage - but they are pretty heavy, and I don't want to make money on this for obvious reasons. 

I am about to go away for a few days, but PM me if interested. I live near Rochester in Kent, UK. 

Posted (edited)

FYI - It's all archived and searchable at The Library of Lhankor Mhy. Hardy has done an amazing job of putting this together. You can also find the link to it on the side bar of the Well of Daliath in the Links section on the right of every page.

For those interested, the Gordayan is here.

Edited by David Scott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

-----

Search the Glorantha Resource Site: https://wellofdaliath.chaosium.com. Search the Glorantha mailing list archives: https://glorantha.steff.in/digests/

5 hours ago, zanshin said:

Hi folks

I am clearing house, and have 2 lever arch files filled with printouts of the discussions in RQ Digest back in the early days of the RQnet - includes details of The Gordayan IIRC (a wonderful hideous undead monster). The articles and banter catch a moment in time, so I am reluctant to just discard.

If there is alot of interest I will prioritise people with a presence in the community who have a publication based interest.

I will consider posting for the cost of postage - but they are pretty heavy, and I don't want to make money on this for obvious reasons. 

I am about to go away for a few days, but PM me if interested. I live near Rochester in Kent, UK. 

Thank you, that is a generous offer. Unfortunately, Chaosium really doesn't have a good place to store these things in the UK, and shipping them to the US would cost too much. While I love things on paper, I'll have to settle for the online archives (which are excellent in their own way).

• Thanks 1

Hope that Helps,
Rick Meints - Chaosium, Inc.