The Cruel Empire of Tsan Chan

TLS

I have the Big Gold Book and Coc 6th edition. I have only a little bit of experience with Chaosium's systems(but lots of experience with other systems).

There are no stats or guidelines for creating Mighty Children in CEoTC. How would you do it? What are their abilities?

• 7 months later...

Cool to see people doing stuff with that monograph. I read it a while back and enjoyed its sinister atmosphere... searched all over for anything about it, anyone using it, reviewing it... and found nothing.

I hope the OP reports back on how it goes.

So far I've only alluded to that setting and borrowed a few ideas from it for my dark fantasy homebrew. The Empire is so strange and dangerous... I'd probably have PCs do a drive by as temporary visitors somehow. If they wanted to return for a longer stay I'd have to put a lot more thought into how that might work. Mighty Children seem like dark reflections of Roman/Greek/etc. demigods... so I might pull ideas from some of those myths... and try to sort them out mechanically... if I felt a need for mechanics for them, I'm not sure I would.

Edited by Simlasa

• 3 years later...