Scenarios with Atlach-Nacha

4 hours ago, PMárk said:

I just bought the Malleus Monstrorum (really great deal) and I'm wondering if there are scenarios out there featuring Atlach-Nacha and her lovely daughters?

I don't believe so. But one of Atlach-Nacha's lovely daughter's is going to show up in my ongoing Dark Ages campaign soon...

IIRC there might have been a scenario or two for the previous CoC editions, one of which was a Dreamlands scenario, though I may be misremembering.

There is one 7th ed scenario that I do recall "The Worship of Atlach-Nacha", found in The Unspeakable Oath #25. It can be downloaded as a pdf or purchased as a print copy here https://www.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/248043

• Like 1

I believe the  Dreamlands supplement (for 5th ed.?) had a mini-campaign  that had the Dreamers encounter Atlach-Nacha as  she endlessly spins her web across that impossibly deep chasm. 

• Like 1

One of the few CoC scenarios I've run is an Atlach-Nacha scenario!  The Reeling Midnight by Tom Lynch, from "New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley".  Great book.  Sadly, I don't think it's in print.  (edit: it is; see below)

Edited by Jason Farrell
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Jason Farrell said:

One of the few CoC scenarios I've run is an Atlach-Nacha scenario!  The Reeling Midnight by Tom Lynch, from "New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley".  Great book.  Sadly, I don't think it's in print.

There was a 2nd edition in 2020 that was reprinted recently. Also on DriveThruRPG in pdf. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/en/product/299661

Edited by harunmushod
  • Like 2

On 7/25/2024 at 3:48 PM, 10baseT said:

Version 3 is a 7th ed scenario/at least has 7th ed stats. Totally forgot I had it in my Drivethru RPG library, or I would have mentioned it along with the Blasphemous Tome scenario I mentioned above.

• Like 1