Monster Island Now Available for Per-Order

lawrence.whitaker

Monster Island is now available for pre-orders from the Design Mechanism store (The Design Mechanism) and DrivethruRPG.

Priced at $30, this is 296 pages of pure, Pete Nash, fiendish goodness. A complete setting with years of gaming potential, the book comes complete with an A2, full colour map by Colin Driver, and illustrations by Jon Hodgson and Russ Nicholson. If you pre-order, your copy will ship from our printer at the end of July/beginning of August. You'll also receive the PDF version, free of charge, to download immediately.

We also have the Monster Island Companion available. At $4.99 this 17 page PDF includes a layered, interactive version of the A2 map. You can control what is displayed, turning on and off different layers to create unique combinations for different playing purposes. The Companion also includes additional NPC statistics and a range of Encounter charts for handy reference.

Monster Island... RuneQuest just became a lot more interesting...

The Design Mechanism: Publishers of Mythras

DM logo Freeforums Icon.png

Ordered print copy, and just received pdf - now time to digest it all, it looks pretty good. Hmmm do I run this with my Gloranthan RQ troupe, or do I port it over to my BRP Pulp Cthulhu troupe...looks like another notch in Pete Nash's belt in any case, lots of content and flavour. Great stuff!

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Monster Island is now available for pre-orders from the Design Mechanism store (The Design Mechanism) and DrivethruRPG.

Good news, I will buy the PDF as soon as I can fit Monster Island into my campaign. ;t)

Edit.:

Downloaded it today, it became "Kapala Island" in my current setting. After a first read

I am impressed by the quality - highly recommended, I gave it 5 stars on DTRPG.

Edited by rust

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)