Metacreator

Dredj

Looks pretty useful, and it runs on Linux as well (under Wine). If they made one for BRP I'd probably be interested.

Are there any other useful tools out there? I've got the BRP character Generator but haven't played much with it yet.

Looks pretty useful, and it runs on Linux as well (under Wine). If they made one for BRP I'd probably be interested.

Are there any other useful tools out there? I've got the BRP character Generator but haven't played much with it yet.

There's a BRP character generator? Does it make monsters and NPCs on the fly, too?

I only found it yesterday (thank you link page!) and haven't given it a proper look yet. It looks more like an NPC creator from my first brief look. You can add new races, so I presume it can do monsters too. Perhaps not the really weird though.

Get it (and a CoC sibling) here;

Software für Unterricht und Freizeit

Is there a page for it in English? I'm a mono-linguistic Yankee.:o

I only found it yesterday (thank you link page!) and haven't given it a proper look yet. It looks more like an NPC creator from my first brief look. You can add new races, so I presume it can do monsters too. Perhaps not the really weird though.

My memory from using it last year on a PC was that it could create PC's and NPC's. for pretty much any race (icluding custom ones) - someone urgently needs to port it to a platform independent format like Java, or I'm going to have to look in to one of the emulatino / virtual machine options for running Windows XP on my iMac, as it was very useful when I was running RQIII last spring / summer.

Cheers,

Nick Middleton