Prince of Sartar webcomic

Jeff

I figure there ought to be a thread for the Prince of Sartar webcomic, especially since the newest episode is now up: http://www.princeofsartar.com/comic/57/

Page-11-Flat1.jpg

For those who aren't familiar with Glorantha or the webcomic, Prince of Sartar is probably one of the best ways to introduce yourself to the setting. Start at the beginning and work your way forward! Kalin Kadiev is the artist and I am the writer. We try to post a new page every week (at least when we are not doing something else).

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 10/25/2015 at 7:37 AM, Jeff said:

I figure there ought to be a thread for the Prince of Sartar webcomic, especially since the newest episode is now up: http://www.princeofsartar.com/comic/57/

Page-11-Flat1.jpg

For those who aren't familiar with Glorantha or the webcomic, Prince of Sartar is probably one of the best ways to introduce yourself to the setting. Start at the beginning and work your way forward! Kalin Kadiev is the artist and I am the writer. We try to post a new page every week (at least when we are not doing something else).

Does anyone have any suggestions on who the man and woman on the right of the bottom panel are?

Yup. From Jeff's art direction:

Patreena: Seven Mothers priestess from Furthest. She is General Fazzur's envoy in Nochet and is clearly friendly with Hendira. 
Pyjemstor: Tarshite captain and kinsman of Fazzur Wideread.
  • Like 1