[download]Complete Netbook of Witches and Warlocks (Magic World Edition)

tooley1chris

Complete Netbook of Witches and Warlocks (Magic World Edition)

This is a conversion of the Netbook of Witches and Warlocks to be compatible with BRP Magic World.  Within these 120 pages are details for a witch occupation. New spells, new skills, and occult powers. Information on holy days, moon cycles, herbs, cults, and covens, as well as tools and traditions of the mythical pagan practices.

This product is not meant to replace the excellent Chaosium Monograph “BRP Witchcraft” by Bryon Alexander. That supplement is perfect for the BRP system and far less crunchy than this conversion. What this is meant to do is add a GREAT DEAL of detail to witches in your campaign and give the 
player / Chronicler who love specifics a ( hopefully valuable ) reference.

Edited by tooley1chris
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects

You've done it again tooley1chris, once again one of the best produced fan references anyone is likely to see

Greatly appreciated!

• Thanks 1

" Sure it's fun, but it is also well known that a D20 roll and an AC is no match against a hefty swing of a D100% and a D20 Hit Location Table!"

Aw shucks, guys. :P

I'd have to make 100% original material in order to charge for it or even ask for donations PLUS Chaosium permission  (which isn't likely?)

Besides, I just want new comers to the system to have a wealth of free material options to (hopefully) help in their own campaigns. Nothing but love.

Edited by tooley1chris
  • Like 5

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

• 2 years later...
On 8/27/2018 at 9:09 PM, Timothy Brannan said:

Hello!

My name is Tim Brannan, but you all might know me better as Web Warlock.  

I just downloaded this and so far I really enjoy the conversion.  I plan on reading it in detail. I just got my family into Call of Cthlhu, so who knows, maybe I'll use this! ;)

Tim

Wow dude. You just made my week, Warlock!

For those that don't know this guy is da man

Edited by tooley1chris