Continuum off topic mailing list

Hey everyone;

In 2006 it was decided by the powers that be that the Continuum mailing list was getting too full of off-topic banter, which made it impossible for people of little time to sift through all the mails to digest the important ones.

So we offered the use of the TentaclesCon list, after all the excitement from Tentacles had died down, to be used as the Continuum unofficial chat list. I think we should do this again this year.

So the official stuff you need to know from the Committee will be sent over the Continuum list, but if you just want to get in the mood by chatting with other visitors; about games, the football, or inflatable rhinos, be welcome on the Tentacles list.

All Continuees are welcome! Spread the word! You can join up at TentaclesCon : TentaclesCon

I'd also like to say that since the Tavern is the core forum for Continuum 2008 then you can chat about anything at all there.. but if you don't like forum BBS then you might want to use the Tentacles list or the old Yahoo! group or one of the endless places that have some kind of Continuum content.

It's gonna be a blast!

>:->

I'd also like to say that since the Tavern is the core forum for Continuum 2008 then you can chat about anything at all there.. but if you don't like forum BBS then you might want to use the Tentacles list or the old Yahoo! group or one of the endless places that have some kind of Continuum content.

The ones who don't like forum BBS will probably not get that message. :D

It's gonna be a blast!

>:->

Looking forward to it! :)

SGL.

Ef plest master, this mighty fine grub!
b1.gif 116/420. High Priest.

Excellent! And hopefully a decent Norwegian contingent may follow in your wake...???

Might be only me this time, but I'll try.

It'll be nice to see you, and perhaps we can have a drink and a chat.

That would be nice!

Damn! I guess this means I'm running some Gwenthia...

Yes, it does! >:->

SGL.

Ah, Tom will be there too? I'll have to try join one of his games too then. There's a couple of Cthulhu rising scenarios I want to join too. How do people sign up? Is it a riot like the one at Tentacles?

SGL.