Elves. Tell me stuff.

Noita

8 hours ago, Erol of Backford said:

if its prefered to start a new post?

Yes, this is a definite preference. (Could certainly link to old one in new thread, but when you necro old threads, people browsing don't realize that and attempt to answer OP questions that are long finished.)

On 9/14/2023 at 4:33 AM, mfbrandi said:

Yeah, but Delecti tells me that’s fine...

Yeah, but Delecti is kinda an asshole, eh?
I mean... he  may happen to be right in this one case (but also, maybe not).  It's just, his opinion isn't exactly a reliable guide.

On 9/14/2023 at 7:52 AM, Erol of Backford said:

The old posts are great for me but if its prefered to start a new post?  ...

Honestly, I'm not sure.  I note that the current moderators tend to prefer a "tidy" server, e.g. minimal topical thread-drift.
And, of course, there's always the potential confusion as current responders answer ancient (no-longer-relevant) queries, etc.

• Haha 1

C'es ne pas un .sig

Aldryami tend to follow human newcomers to their groves constantly reminding them where the latrines are located.  These latrines are quite separate to the Aldryami latrines.  The Aldryami always grin broadly at humans whenever they make their way to the latrines and make sure they have easy access to a variety of edible leaves to wipe their bottoms with, as well as a shovel.  It has been noted that these latrines are always scrupulously emptied before the next morning.  Hence the insult "Elf breath" and Elf Kisser" as in "Oh Elf breath Gilthoniel".

Edited by Darius West